The Islamic Association of Nova Scotia (IANS), Canada, is a non-profit, volunteer organization that provides support and services to the Muslim community of Nova Scotia for its religious and social needs. The Association administers the mosques in Dartmouth and Truro, Nova Scotia and maintains the Muslim cemetery in Truro.
Eid al Fitr CONFIRMEDPosted June 10, 2018
Eid-al-Fitr is on Friday 15, June 2018.
Islamic Association of Nova Scotia has arranged Eid salat for the community.
The salat will be held at the BMO Soccer Centre located at 210 Thomas Raddall Drive in Halifax.
There is ample space at the venue, so only ONE salat will be held:
The takbeer will start at 8:30 AM and salat at 9:00 AM sharp
- Please bring a prayer mat and a bag to keep your shoes with you.
- No food or drink of any type is allowed in the prayer area.
- No solicitations or selling of any goods and products is permitted.
- Police officers will be on hand for assistance. Please respect the parking laws.
- Please be punctual and allow for time for parking and arrival at the prayer hall.